Encapsulating the essence of a private resort with its picturesque gardens, perfectly formed entertaining and premium four bedroom residence plus cleverly crafted studio, this property on approximately 823sqm is a suburban sanctuary that awaits your discovery.
Warmly engaging, the lounge and dining room are conveniently separate from the family/meals area, which are positioned alongside the polished allure of a white stone kitchen with blue splashbacks, an impressive array of cupboards and premium appliances.
Equally impressive are the bedrooms that befit this beautiful home. Generously accommodating for sleep, work and retreat, the home comprises four, including the bright main bedroom with ensuite and built-in robe upstairs, plus the family bathroom with tub and ample laundry; it would take merely moments for this inviting house to feel like home.
Yet it is outside that this property establishes itself as one of the greatest entertaining homes of the area and will have you feeling like you are living in a resort. Here, a beautifully finished pergola area flows effortlessly from the family/meals, while a stunning pool and cabana is the centrepiece of your paradise.
With a degree of separation from the hustle and bustle of family life in the house, a cleverly crafted studio maximises the square footage on this site of approx. 823m2. With a huge bedroom that spills out into an extensive living area; this sumptuous retreat, is a versatile zone and offers a cosy space to relax with a magazine or a good flick and can easily double up as a home office or accommodation for extended family.
With a seemingly endless list of supplementary features including ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, solar, abundant storage, double garage, good off-street parking, and a meticulously maintained garden, every detail has been carefully considered to offer new owners the best of south side living in a lovely community with good access to local schools, shops and arterial roads.
Why this property is solely for you:
* Superb four bedroom, ensuite family home with space inside and out
* 823m2 block
* Set back off the road, enjoying an extremely private position
* Two zones for unwinding and dining
* The kitchen makes an impressive statement at the heart of the home and will suit the budding home cook with stone benchtops, generous storage, and quality appliances
* All bedrooms have built-in-robes
* Master suite enjoys an ensuite
* Main bathroom services the other rooms with floor-to-ceiling tiling, a vanity, bath, shower, feature glass block window and toilet
* Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
* Split system installed in bedroom one, ceiling fans in all bedrooms
* A studio in the back garden would be perfect as a home office, games/hobby room, teenagers retreat, or guest/extended family accommodation and features a ceiling fan and reverse cycle air conditioner
* In-ground swimming pool, extensive deck area and cabana can all be seen and accessed from the kitchen/meals, allowing parents to watch over the children or easily cater to social gatherings and entertaining
* Lovely private landscaped garden incorporating established plants, artificial grass and Colorbond fencing
* A huge double garage and a tandem carport with storage/workshop space
* In a well-connected neighbourhood with local shops, parks and arterial roads that link Tuggeranong, Woden and the CBD, only a short commute away
* House size: Ground Floor - 125.44m2; Upper Floor - 38.48m; Garage: 34.37m2
Contact Ben James to enquire about this property including alternatives to in-person inspections.
We found 37 houses with 4 bedrooms that just sold near 7 Bruggy Place Gowrie