This lovely home is in a sought-after suburb of Hackett It is only minutes to the Hackett Shopping Centre and very close to Dickson Shopping Centre, transport, schools, parks.
Some features include:
- A great family home with newly built kitchen with modern appliances including dishwasher
- The 3 bedrooms are all good size in comparison to newer built homes, and all have built in robes
- There is ducted gas heating throughout and an air conditioner servicing the main living areas
- Floor boards throughout and carpeted bedrooms
- Formal entrance with loads of cupboard space
- Large laundry with external access
- Separate toilet
- Large main bathroom with bath tub
- Single garage at the rear with a long driveway to fit couple of cars, trailer
- Easy care gardens with loads of garden area for kids to play in while sitting in the rear pergola
Great ambience throughout, needs to be seen
Calendar monthly or Fortnightly rent is payable by direct debit and also can be available fortnightly via BPAY method Formula - Weekly rent divided by 7 days x 365 divided x 12
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button 2. Register to join an existing inspection 3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged 4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
There is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises.
Disclaimer Whilst care has been taken in gathering details for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided
Gas Hot Water
Split System a/c
Available from 07 Feb 2021
No open inspections scheduled.
Request an inspection time
Let Cara Horneman know an inspection time that works for you.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.