Sold at Auction on Saturday 27th March 2021. Thank you for your interest in this home. If you would care for any real estate advice on property in the Evatt ACT locality, pls contact Bob Hayward, Hodgkinson Real Estate on 0437 357 855 or email email@example.com.
Highly recommended for first home buyers or long term investors. The home has potential for further renovations and improvements, and is sited on a large corner block, and only a short drive to Evatt Primary School. Evatt is positioned between the suburbs of McKellar, Florey, Belconnen, Spence and Melba.
For first home buyers, consider the home as a blank canvas, and with creative future renovations you could make this home a desirable and comfortable family residence.
Features of the home are as follows:
* Three bedroom residence
* Large master bedroom
* Robe to bedroom 3
* Gas Heater to lounge room
* Separate amenities area
* Metal double garage to left hand side of block
* Additional vehicle access to right hand side of block
* Large corner block of 819 m2
* Easy vehicle access to Owen Dixon Drive & William Webb Drive
* Living area as per plan: 102 m2
* UV $339,000 (2020)
* EER 3.5 star
* Utilities: General Rates: $2597 per annum
* Water & Sewerage: $658.04 per annum
* Land Tax:$3,475 per annum, if investment property
No open inspections scheduled.
Contact Bob Hayward to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.