The last one in a "Boutique Development" of just 3 luxurious residences situated amongst the tree-lined Macleay street, this is one of Turner's finest builds. There is something special about this tri-level apartment that delivers. Three-bedroom, two-bathroom over 130m2, and welcomes you home with thoughtful, sophisticated, and free flowing floor plan without compromise.
Master bedroom & living on ground floor. Direct access to the gardens and generous under ground secure parking for two vehicles + storage adds rare luxury.
All of this, and a location adjacent to CBD-fringe living, village shops, cafes, restaurants and a light rail station just around the corner!
Last One Only Left!
Three X 3 bedroom exclusive townhouses 130-136m2 Living + two car accommodation.
Developer advises Due for completion March/April 2022
What's nearby...The location is superb. Macleay Street is peaceful and green, yet centrally located, with ANU and Civic Shopping Centre, Dendy movie theatre a short ten minutes stroll. Even closer is Haig Park for picnics, dog walks or joggers to stretch their legs + funky Lonsdale Street eateries, cafes, specialty shops, boutiques, clubs, bars and a variety of boutique beer & wine bars & shops, specialty grocery stores & cool village shopping vibe. The attractions of New Acton precinct, Braddon, O'Connor and Dickson are also very easy to reach. Your also in striking distance to Lake Burley Griffin & Commonwealth Park. For keen joggers and those just wanting pleasantwalks, the green belt of Haig Park is nearby.
Health Precautions At Total Property Open Home Inspections
- As we are called by the Australian Government to prevent the virus from spreading, everyone must practice good hygiene to protect against infection.
- Private & Open Home Inspections all inquiries will be qualified if they have recently returned from overseas or if they are self-isolating or any symptoms of a cold or flu.
- If the answer is yes to any of the above then entry to the property maybe denied.
- You must call or email the sales agent to register yourself prior to the Private & Open Home Inspections, failure to do so you will be unable to inspect the property.
- Sanitary station at open homes - bottles of hand sanitiser.
- Wiping of door handles with a proprietary anti-bacterial cleaning product such as Glen 20.
- Buyers avoid hand contact of any surface inside the property, sales agent wearing gloves will open doors etc as required.
- Social distancing of 1.5 meters, no hand contact.
Please not that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this sales advertisement, Total Property Sales does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective purchasers to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
No open inspections scheduled.
Contact Peter Baum to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.