Capturing breathtaking vistas across the Murrumbidgee River Valley, this 142ha lifestyle estate (350-acre) is an idyllic escape just 30-minutes from Canberra's CBD and domestic and international airport. Delivering off-the-grid luxury, this picturesque retreat exudes serenity and privacy. Take in majestic views of the Brindabellas from the award-winning homestead, showcasing a fusion of contemporary living and modern comfort. A three-bedroom guesthouse overlooking the heated pool and a myriad of beautiful spaces that await outside is an ideal space for entertaining or simply recharging against a spectacular backdrop.
- Magnificent six bedroom homestead with multiple living zones plus a fully self-contained three bedroom 'guest house'
- Multiple living zones including expansive open plan family room and dining area
- Effortless flow to alfresco terrace with kitchen, pizza oven and built-in barbecue
- Generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes set in separate wings of home
- Championship sized tennis court with high grade night lights plus 15 metre heated swimming pool
- Six large dams and 500,000-litre water storage providing an abundance of water
- Oversized six car garage with storage loft, plus 7 vehicle car port and additional 4 car garage
- Two contiguous lots being sold together 125 ha (305 acres) and 17 ha (42 acres)
- Awarded HIA ACT & Southern NSW Country Home of the year in 2010
'Millpost' is divided into five fully fenced areas with hiking trails and around 500m of river frontage to the Murrumbidgee River with a private beach perfect for swimming or fishing. There is potential to add holiday cabins, STCA. With the ability to explore Kosciuszko National Park, located just under two hours away, 'Millpost' being a finalist in the HIA GreenSmart Energy efficient design in 2012 will surely excite. This truly remarkable property awaits your inspection.
No open inspections scheduled.
Contact David Medina to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.
View agency details