Built to an exacting standard and designed for comfortable family living and entertaining, with timeless parquetry flooring and stunning 2.7m high ceilings creating an immediate feeling of space and luxury as you enter the home. The gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances and stone benchtops overlooks the dining room and main living which flows to lush established gardens through French doors. The stylish master suite is situated on the ground level and offers a deluxe en-suite bathroom and sleek walk in robe. The remaining spacious bedroom accommodation comprises three queen rooms, all with built in wardrobes, on the upper level plus luxurious main bathroom, separate WC and study nook. Ideally positioned a short stroll from Kingston, Manuka and Griffith; minutes from the city, markets and airport as well as several quality schools, this is a rare opportunity to acquire location, character, and space right in the heart of Canberra.
• Superb natural light, timber sash windows
• Family living opening to entertaining space through French doors
• Stylish master suite with walk in robe and ensuite on lower level
• Lounge or rumpus with ethanol fireplace and beautiful custom display shelving
• Large laundry with plenty of extra storage
• 2.7m high ceilings, solid timber parquetry floors
• Low maintenance and easy entertaining private gardens designed by an architectural horticulturalist
• Gardens include an array of fruiting trees including Cherry tree, Mulberry trees, Plum tree, and Quandong tree plus the front garden with standard roses, weeping cherry, and salvia.
• Gas instantaneous hot water system
• Two ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling systems, one for each level
• Single garage with internal access
• Intercom & security system, integrated data cabling in every room
• Integrated speaker in the main living room, plus outdoor Bose speakers controlled by an amplifier
• Excellent location, close to Manuka, Kingston, Griffith shops, Fyshwick Markets, and a school catchment ideal to St Edmunds, St Clare's College, Canberra Grammar, Narrabundah College, Red Hill Primary, Forrest Primary, St Bede's and St Benedict's Primary schools, and multiple quality day cares
In accordance with government recommendations, if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, have been in contact with someone who is ill or have travelled recently, we ask that you be respectful of the well-being of others and not attend the open home or auction.