Ideally positioned in a convenient tree lined street, this peaceful family home is ready to move right in or add your own personal touch. This property includes a wide frontage and a grassy, tree-filled backyard. Designed for the growing family with space and style in mind, it is moments from transport, schools, shops and main arterial road. The home represents an excellent opportunity for the savvy investor, a renovation or the place in which to build a great home for your family (subject to council approval).
- Double front, Brick & tile home
- High ceilings creating a sense of added spaciousness throughout
- Four bedrooms
- Large rumpas room
- Single level layout featuring an open plan kitchen/dining area
- Level backyard complete with covered patio area
- Close proximity to Belfield shopping village, Local eaters & parkland
- Exceptional opportunity for families and astute renovator
- Potential to extend, renovate and add a granny flat (STCA)
- Quality Inclusions: split system air conditioning, internal laundry, timber & tiled flooring, shed and ample storage space throughout
- Land size Approx 548 sqm
Property Code: 2839
No open inspections scheduled.
Send an enquiry
Contact Chris Kostopoulos to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.
Block Size:545 m²*
*These are approximate values based on available information.
Sorry, overlays are not available for this address
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.
Enrolment areas for ACT public schools.
Looking to compare sales prices?
We found 36 houses with 4 bedrooms that just sold near 8 Bazentin St Belfield
RepaymentsStamp duty & upfront costs
You don't need a time machine, we've built one for you. Research this property's past sales on the timeline below.