YOU WILL BE SUPER HAPPY TO CALL THIS PLACE YOUR HOME!
SITUATED IN A GREAT LOCATION! TASTEFULLY RENOVATED WITH ALL THE BITS AND BOBS
DONT MISS YOUR CHANCE TO VIEW THIS BEAUTIFUL HOME. It wonât last long so get in quick!
- good sized cosy lounge room upon entry - gas fire place
-A brand new kitchen where the Chef of the home can cook up a storm overlooking the outdoor living - Electric cooking appliances - Ample cupboard and bench space
- Master Bedroom with freestanding wardrobe - 3 minor roomy bedrooms
- Fully fenced and private rear garden being pet and child friendly - Outdoor patio area for entertaining
- Long driveway with access to rear, parking for 3 cars - Spacious 711 sqm block, tucked away in quiet cul-de-sac position
- Split system air conditioning and gas fire place to Living Area - Ceiling fan to Master Bedroom
- Quick access to Kwinana Freeway and train Stations only 36 minutes by RAIL into the Perth CBD - Short drive to the beach - Close to several major shopping precincts and schools
Available Now 6-12 month lease Pets considered on application $400.00 per week
HOW TO BOOK A VIEWING: Simply submit your details below to have viewing times sent straight to your mobile, OR visit our website, and click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" link next to the property you wish to view. You can book online ANY TIME, ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!
LJ Hooker Kwinana does NOT accept 1Form online applications. All our properties must be viewed prior to submitting your application. **Please be aware you are not permitted to enter these premises without a representative from LJ Hooker Kwinana accompanying you**
No open inspections scheduled.
Send an enquiry
Contact Jicinta Smith to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.
Block Size:711 m²*
*These are approximate values based on available information.
Sorry, overlays are not available for this address
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.