New Door Properties is proud to present this 8 Gudgenby Place, Palmerston, ACT. Located on a quiet cul-de-sac on arguably one of Palmerston's best streets is this stunning home that has been a place of harmony for its family. The property allows everyone the option to come together or have their own space to wind down after a long day at work or school.
- Spacious four-bedroom house with BIR's
- Main bedroom with fan installed, BIR & fully updated En-suite
- Other three generous size bedrooms, with carpet to floor
- Open plan kitchen with gas cooktop, ducted rangehood, electric oven & dishwasher
- Customised joinery with storage in kitchen
- Common bathroom with single vanity, bath-tub & separate toilet
- Spacious laundry with storage
- Updated reverse cycle ducted heating & cooling
- 2 split reverse cycle units in one of the bedroom & family living
- Freshly painted throughout the house
- New engineered floorings in living area
- Beautiful, manicured front & back gardens with established tree-easy maintenance
- Nice and leafy cul-de-sac street
- Large covered alfresco
- Big backyard with side access
- Double car garage remotely operated with internal access through roller shutter
- Solar 3.9 KWH system
- Internal wired alarm system
- Small drive to Palmerston District Primary School
- Walking distance to public transport
- Small drive to local shops and restaurants
- 6 mins drive to Gungahlin Town Centre
Disclaimer: New Door Properties and the vendor cannot warrant the accuracy of the information provided and will not accept any liability for loss or damage for any errors or misstatements in the information. Some images may be digitally styled/furnished for illustration purposes. Images and floor plans should be treated as a guide only. Purchasers should rely on their own independent enquiries or contact the agent for more information.
No open inspections scheduled.
Contact Gurjant Singh to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.