Easy living in a great location.
* COVID-19 UPDATE: As of Saturday 18th September 2021, in-person inspections will be permitted by private appointment only. Appointments will be for a 15 minute interval and must be booked by contacting the agent. Participants at these inspections can only be from within the same household. Strict hygiene measures will still be in place, including the use of masks, hand sanitiser and the Check In CBR app, but we are really looking forward to being able to show people through properties again.
Positioned to give you the lifestyle you seek, with a huge array of conveniences in a highly sought-after location in Canberra's south, 81 Livingston Avenue offers a great street appeal with a modern rendered facade, four bedrooms, a warm and inviting feel as well as plenty of privacy.
As you step inside, a kitchen with a delightful design sits around the dining space, opening out to the living area, bringing with it abundant natural light to highlight the beautiful engineered oak floors. Flanked by a rear deck offering easy entertaining and a lush seating nook, it offers charismatic low-maintenance surrounds that make indoor-outdoor living a breeze. An additional fenced-off could be used as a secure place for pets or for a sun lounge and a fire pit.
Parents will adore the segregated master bedroom, which features a built-in robe and updated ensuite. Three additional generous bedrooms are dotted along a private wing of the home, each featuring a modern colour palette, inspiring relaxation. The family bathroom is complete with bath and shower plus a separate toilet.
A host of other features to enjoy include ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling to maintain an idyllic temperature all year round, a combination of Colorbond and wooden post boundary fencing, and single carport plus powered single garage and long driveway offer additional off-street parking.
All this can be found close to arterial roads, Wanniassa Shopping Centre, Tuggeranong Town Centre, Woden, schools, parks, ovals, sporting facilities and transport.
Offering the convenience for any purchaser to 'just move in' without lifting a finger, this home is sure to tick all of the right boxes.
Why this property is solely for you:
* Enjoyable four bedroom, ensuite residence - a welcoming place to call home for your young or growing family
* Offering excellent liveability in a family-friendly locale, surrounded by a wide range of public and private schools, easy access to public transport, and minutes to Wanniassa shops
* On a flat 661m2 allotment with established trees, shrubs and grass expanses
* Open plan living/dining area and first-class entertainers' kitchen with luxe stone benchtops, exceptional storage and a full suite of stainless steel Bosch appliances
* Four generous bedrooms; two with built-in robes
* Family bathroom has a bath and shower, vanity, mirror and a separate toilet
* Good sized laundry with sink and storage
* Covered outdoor entertaining area has plenty of space for a table and lounge chairs; and will easily become the hang-out for friends and family - perfect for enjoying a morning breakfast or evening barbecues
* The garden setting welcomes active play and gardening being established yet low maintenance area with a large garden shed
* Comfort is maintained throughout the year by ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
* Durable engineered oak flooring throughout (expect in wet areas)
* Car accommodation is in the form of a single detached lockup garage with power and a single carport to the side of the home
* Offering a multitude of options for first home buyers, investors or downsizers, the home is in fantastic "move in" condition but there is still some room for the buyer/s to put their own stamp on it should they wish
Private in-person inspections may be available.
Please reach out to the agent for more information about this property.
No open inspections scheduled.
Contact Ben James to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.