Sitting in a prominent position nestled on the doorstep of the highly sought after Capital Region is Martins Ridge' a productive hobby farm with endless potential
- Set on 225ac* (90.67 ha*) Martins Ridge is ideally located only 9 mins* to Yass, 2.5 hours* Sydney and just 1hr 5 mins* to the Nation's Capital with subdivision potential (STCA)
- The modern better look family home features immaculate integrated family and living areas, a beautiful country style kitchen and Verandas located on two sides of the home with a shade sail making the perfect area for kids to play under on warm summer days
- The master suite is generously sized and features an en-suite and walk-in robe
- The remaining three bedrooms are located segregated from the master suite for additional privacy and all feature built-in robes and are serviced by the main 3-way bathroom with bath, shower, his and hers vanities and separate toilet
- The home also features multiple living areas which include integrated family and lounge rooms as well as an informal dining room and separate closed off formal dining area
- The heart of the home is a country style kitchen that features an electric oven and breakfast bar to enjoy slow mornings
- Established gardens and lawns complement the home however these are set up for ease of management
- Ample shedding is provided by a large 15mx7m shed with 4m awning and 6mx6m skillion
- The home is serviced by electric hot water and a 6.5Kw solar system
- Martin's Ridge' has been conveniently split into 5 paddocks to allow you to run the stock of your choice
- The property boasts plenty of water with 3x 7,000 gal* water tanks as well as 5 dams and four livestock water troughs
- Cattle have successfully been run on Martin's Ridge' with full-sized cattle yards located on the east side of the property which can be easily accessed via a secondary entrance
- An excellent addition to Martin's Ridge' is a laneway system that feeds the three main paddocks to the Cattle Yards for easy management of stock
Hobby Farms that make money are scarce in Australia however, 'Martins Ridge' cuts the mustard and can stand on its own two feet. The owners of'Martin's Ridge' have enjoyed improving this offering, however, a move closer to family calls them and a sale is required this time around. '
INSPECTION INSTRUCTIONS: The good news is that we can still show you through this property. We are practising social distancing and will not be shaking hands. We also ask that when looking through you put your hands in your pockets and if you would like to open anything please ask a Ray White staff member to do this for you. We look forward to being able to have a good yarn as you look through.
George Southwell 0429 838 345 firstname.lastname@example.org
Ray White Rural Canberra | Yass 93 Comur Street, Yass, NSW (02) 6226 4400
Sorry, overlays are not available for this address
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.