Impressive! First thoughts when looking at this fabulous family home on a glorious acre of land in Hatton Vale, that impression is only solidified when you walk through the stylish entrance and are presented with an abundance of expansive living areas.
The main living area is open plan, incorporating a spacious family room and kitchen. A reverse cycle air conditioning unit will keep the entire family cool or warm depending on the season with ceiling fans throughout the house. Moving to the kitchen, any chef would be delighted with the magnificent work space, complete with a ceramic cook top and electric oven, a pantry, a magnificent extra-wide island with a breakfast bar, stone benchtops plus stainless-steel appliances. Separate large dining room and living area.
There is so much more to list, but some of the numerous features of this well-equipped home include:
· Master bedroom comes complete with walk-in-robe, superb en-suite dual vanity bathroom, plus a reverse-cycle air conditioning and a ceiling fan.
· Three other large bedrooms, all with built in robes and ceiling fans away from the master bedroom.
· The modern main bathroom includes a very spacious shower, bathtub and large vanity with separate toilet.
· Contemporary kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances including ceramic cooktop with electric oven and dishwasher as well as a huge island.
· Open plan family and kitchen area.
· Separate large dining room and living area.
· Large covered entertainment area overlooking your glorious acreage.
· Solar power
· Double remote garage.
· Fully fenced yard
· Separate spacious laundry with dedicated external door
Located with a scenic outlook of rolling fields only a few minutes' drive to Hatton Vale State School. The highway is also only 5 minutes' drive and not even 10 minutes' drive to the famous Plainland Tavern, where all your shopping and dining needs can be taken care of.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity, call Nik Roantree and MAKE THIS ONE YOURS.!!
We try our best to provide accurate information on this website but we are not responsible for any omissions and inaccurate information contained in this website.
Property Code: 1115
No open inspections scheduled.
Send an enquiry
Contact Nik Roantree to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.
Block Size:4070 m²*
*These are approximate values based on available information.
Sorry, overlays are not available for this address
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.
Enrolment areas for ACT public schools.
RepaymentsStamp duty & upfront costs
You don't need a time machine, we've built one for you. Research this property's past sales on the timeline below.