Block size: 1019 m² approx.House size: 214 m² approx.
Modern Australian home design perfected in Murrumbateman
• If premium, luxury living is what you are seeking, then look no further than this 2017 built home in Murrumbateman, 40 minutes to Canberra or 15 minutes to Yass.
• Situated in the new and exclusive Fairley Estate, the 4-bedroom home is surrounded by modern houses within easy reach of everything Murrumbateman has to offer - dining, wineries, health services and the best in rural living with scenic walking, equestrian and cycling trails nearby.
• Set on a sought-after 1019m2 corner block, the property features Hampton's style frontage with the front yard opening out to views of the rural setting.
• Inside is just as spectacular thanks to high ceilings, open-plan design and light flowing through the entire home.
• Boasting a 3.9m x 5.5m kitchen any chef would be proud of thanks to ample storage, high-quality appliances including a 900mm cooktop, walk-in pantry and sleek stone benchtops, there is direct access to the alfresco and dedicated barbecue area.
• The 214.7 m2 home comprises a stunning master suite at the front of the property, while the remaining three bedrooms - all with robes - and children's activity room are situated in a separate part of the home.
• A large, 4.2m x 3.7m home theatre provides a third living space and there's a separate study, located conveniently at the front of the home, reiterating the detailed design planning and its functionality for a family.
• The home has been fitted with double glazed windows, plantation shutters and zoned ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling to keep the home comfortable all year round.
• Outside, the decked alfresco area opens out to lawns and established gardens. The attention to detail continues with double gate access into the backyard and a large rainwater tank will keep costs down.
• While there's a school bus available for kids travelling to Canberra or Yass, Murrumbateman is proud of the great preschools available and construction is planned to commence soon for a new primary's school in the village.
• A regretful sale as the family relocates interstate for family reasons, this property offers a rare opportunity for the new owners to step in and enjoy the luxury and ease of living this home provides.
• Private Inspections: Following NSW Government restrictions and guidelines we can still show you through this property as a one on one inspection or via video call. Please contact our team to arrange your inspection.
• This property is going to Auction Online. You will need an invitation to attend/ view this Auction. Please register your interest with Clare Southwell if you have not already. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and she can assist with registration and link to the online Auction. Only people intending on bidding will receive the link.
Allocated Car Spaces
NSW has restrictions on auctions and inspections
Private in-person inspections may be available. Please reach out to the agent for more information about this property.
No open inspections scheduled.
Send an enquiry
Contact George Southwell to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.
Saturday 9 October, 11:00am
Block Size:1019 m²*
House Size:214 m²*
*These are approximate values based on available information.
Sorry, overlays are not available for this address
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.