BELOW COST DISPLAY HOME WITH GUARANTEED LEASEBACK IN ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S FASTEST GROWING SUBURBS
***Please note: This home is currently used as a Display Home and offers a leaseback that means that you will have a guaranteed lease from the company (approx. a huge $657 per week depending on sale price). for the term, the home can not be occupied until the leaseback has ended that will be a minimum of 12 months up to a maximum 24 moths***
Are you looking for a fantastic investment opportunity in Springfield Rise that offers solid returns, a quality home and within a high growth area? Then you'll be hard pushed to beat this below cost display home with all the bells and whistles!
You're in the heart of the current Springfield Rise display village, surrounded by luxury homes and the best that Springfield Lakes/Rise has to offer. Located in the most popular village 'Park Lane' that is THE closest village to the vibrant Springfield CBD, you'll be able to walk to the restaurants, Lagoon, Orion Shopping Centre and Train Station.
Being a display home you'll have many luxury upgrades that you don't typically get in standard homes, such as:
- Upgraded façade with raised portico, feature stone piers and timber posts
- Upgraded landscaping with shrubs and plants
- Stunning 1200mm Timber Stained Wide Entry door leading into an impressive entry
- Beautiful timber effect flooring
- 2700mm Ceiling Height throughout
- Formal separate lounge with raked ceiling away from the main living (no dueling TV's!)
- Modern style kitchen with RARE built-in 900mm Gas Cooktop and 900mm built in electric oven (not freestanding!)
- Stone benchtops to kitchen and island bench with pendant lights
- HUGE Butlers Panty and internal Laundry
- Separate Main Living and Dining area that flows on to the outside entertaining area from pillar-less corner sliding doors!
- Large tiled outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fan
- Ducted Air Con
- Freestanding bath to main bath and stone benchtops with square drop in vanities
- Large master retreat with Walk in robe and en-suite that isn't located at the front of the home for peaceful living and no in-voluntary alarms of car doors slamming early in the morning
- Plus too many more to list
You really can't build a house of this quality, size and inclusions on a 400sqm land for this price, it's well below market value and is priced to sell today!! Call Marie for your personalised private inspection.
Sorry, overlays are not available for this address
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.