Welcome to your new home, a brick-veneer abode offering relaxed living for its buyer. The layout is spacious and light-filled, yet low-maintenance, with no large yards to mow, so you can spend your downtime doing what you love.
Lovingly maintained with a neat façade and established gardens, step inside to be delighted by a large formal lounge room with stunning natural light. Then make your way through to the adjoining dining area and further into the family/meals space which connects with the classic kitchen with abundant storage, a box window, a walk-in pantry, and appliances including a Westinghouse double oven, Simpson electric cooktop and an ASKO dishwasher.
A sliding glass doors takes advantage of the sunny aspect and opens to an expansive, all-weather paved and covered entertaining area. The gazebo is an additional outdoor dining space or a private and intimate space for conversations or quiet reflection.
Accessed via a hallway, you will find the three generous bedrooms, all with built in robes, including the owners suite with its ensuite and walk-through robe.
There is also a Daikin reverse cycle air conditioning unit in the kitchen and a Moretti heater in the main bedroom, solar panels with a Solis inverter, an updated fuse box and fire alarm system.
The perfect position provides easy access to buses, and the Monaro Highway. A choice of local services amps up the convenience, with schools and Chisholm and Calwell shopping centres close by, enjoying cafes, major supermarkets, and restaurants.
All in all, a very appealing package for the young family looking to make a start into property ownership in Tuggeranong, investors or those seeking more maintenance friendly living.
Why this property is solely for you
* Well maintained property located in a quiet neighbourhood on a generous block of 744sqm
* Perfect for those looking for a quality start in the market, an addition to the portfolio, or more maintenance friendly living
* Great street appeal with a beautiful front garden framing the home
* Single level living and easy to manage
* Generous sized living room flows seamlessly into an incorporated dining for effortless everyday living and easy entertaining
* Homely kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space, a box window behind the kitchen sink, a walk-in pantry, and appliances including a Westinghouse double oven, Simpson electric cooktop and an ASKO dishwasher
* The kitchen conveniently adjoins the family/meals area
* Central corridor leads to the three bedrooms all with storage and carpet underfoot
* The main bedroom with a Moretti wall mounted heater, walk-in-robe and neat ensuite with a vanity, shower, toilet and grab rails that provide additional support and improve bathroom safety
* The main bathroom with separate toilet also offers grab rails
* The large laundry off the family room offers ample space for appliances and a built-in linen cupboard
* Internal comfort is maintained by a Daikin reverse cycle air conditioning unit in the kitchen and a Moretti heater in the main bedroom
* 8 panel solar system with a Solis inverter - assists in offsetting the electricity bills
* Updated fuse box and fire alarm system
* New LED lights
* Expansive, all-weather paved and covered (with Laserlite and Colorbond) entertaining area with lighting - a great spot where you can bring the family and/or friends together
* Plenty of room to throw the ball to your beloved fur babies
* Well-kept gardens, with a rock garden (no lawn) for ease of maintenance, and established trees and hedges (including fig, lemon, passion fruit vine, maples and photinia)
* Additional gazebo with cafe blinds
* A single partially enclosed carport with an automatic door and drive through access to a secure detached double garage provide ample room to park cars and/or toys
* A long driveway provides ample off-street parking
* Well-connected location seals the home's immense appeal, situated in close proximity to public transport stops, Gilmore Primary School and Chisholm Shops, and only a short drive to Tuggeranong Town Centre and arterial roads (including the Monaro Highway)
* House size (approximately): Residence - 125.32m2
Contact Andrew Thorpe to enquire about this property including alternatives to in-person inspections.
We found 18 houses with 3 bedrooms that just sold near 9 Rose Scott Circuit Chisholm