/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
Fitzimmons Real Estate was established in 1969 by Bill
Fitzsimmons. Bill is still active in clearing sales and rural sales side of the
business and has a wealth of local knowledge and broad client base.
- Andrew Fitzsimmons is the Office Manager and specializes
in Commercial and Industrial sales as well as being involved in house, land and
rural sales. Andrew is also a Licenced Auctioneer.
- Michael Fitzsimmons is a Registered Valuer and Rural
Property Consultant and has worked with Fitzsimmons Real Estate since 1990 and
has been a Registered Valuer since 1979.
- Phil Chambers is a House and Land Consultant and has been
employed at Fitzsimmons Real Estate since 1993. Phil has a large following and
is now selling to sons and daughters of people who originally dealt through
- Paul Smith is a House and Land Consultant and has been
employed at Fitzsimmons Real Estate since 2002 and has developed a diverse
- Aaron Landgren joined Fitzsimmons Real Estate in 2004 but
has been involved in Real Estate Consultancy in Dalby since 2002 following a
successful retail career.
- Julie Burrows has had a history of retail customer service
and was Promotions Officer of the Dalby Chamber of Commerce and Industry before
joining Fitzsimmons Real Estate in 2005 as Rental Property Manager.
- Kaye Martin has been with Fitzsimmons Real Estate since
1998 and is involved with office administration, advertising and internet
- Shirelle Parsons has come back to Fitzsimmons Real Estate
in 2008 after a 3 year change of career. She previously worked at Fitzsimmons
Real Estate for 7½ years. Shirelle is the Receptionist/Customer Liaison at
Fitzsimmons Real Estate and is most likely the first voice you hear when
calling Fitzsimmons Real Estate.
- Marella Fitzsimmons joined Fitzsimmons Real Estate in 2007
to assist the Property Manager in all manner of rental issues.