- Listed as the number 1 sales team (partnered with Tim) for the Belconnen District by realestate.com.au for the 2018 - 2020 period
- Secured two suburb record sale prices for Evatt and McKellar
- Achieved the 'top ten' agent award for one of Canberra's largest real estate companies, three years in a row
- Secured a sale for one of the oldest homes ever built in Canberra. The Tea Gardens estate, built in the 1860's
- International bestselling novelist with three books published by HarperCollins.
Annabelle McInnes has been making her mark on the real estate pathway since 2018. Having been privileged to represent some of the district's finest homes, she has made it her mission to elevate the sales experience for both buyers and sellers throughout the sales process.
Utilising her public relations experience obtained in her executive roles in the public service, she showcases a robust expertise in IT, communications, public relations and change management. Annabelle is consistently researching market trends and establishing new innovative ways to promote, advertise and pivot a property in order to find the best buyer for a home.
Her core strength is in her ability to make every touch point in the sales process exceptional. She strives to ensure that every piece of marketing material, text, buyer and seller interaction is delivered to an exceptional, uncompromising standard.
Annabelle worked with Tim to create Timothy Road, which focuses on the established sales market. She specialises in doing each thing well, ensuring our clients have our full attention by managing the volume of listings we take on at any one time.
Beyond the world of real estate, Annabelle is a mother to a handsome young boy, and wife to a loving husband. Her passions lie in writing, reading, finding antiques, and listening to classical music. She is self-driven and, from the moment you meet her, you can sense her integrity, empathy and passion.