December 2014 saw Cynthia deciding to move to Ouwens Casserly Real Estate. Directors Alex Ouwens and Nathan Casserly had created a fresh, modern, innovative and highly successful real estate company. Cynthia, studied their success, admired their genuine approach to clientele and staff alike and so a wonderful relationship was formed.
The new beginning for Cynthia has already shown the industry that she continues to carry her No. 1 status without flinching from a huge career change. In the first quarter of 2015, Cynthia was awarded Top Solo Consultant at Ouwens Casserly Real Estate - an achievement she is extremely proud of, with sales of just over $16 million!
Cynthia's approach to her business is that she believes in her product, her clients and listens to their wants and needs before planning 'the solution' to achieve the ultimate result.
For Cynthia, it's personal - it's not about getting the listing and just selling a house. Cynthia focusses on
• Advice for presentation of the home
• Ensuring the 'right look' has been applied to invite a greater number of prospective buyers to view the home
• Advising the best method of sale and explaining the basis of how it was derived to be the recommendation
• Tailoring a marketing campaign to best suit the price range to be achieved
• Applying Cynthia's superior personal presentation and professionalism to create 'world class' open
inspections every vendor could be proud of - knowing the best representation is being made on
Cynthia, as a self-confessed perfectionist, is sure to provide you with the confidence that no stone has been left unturned in the entire sale process. This is what makes a No. 1 agent as well as the commitment to service which is by far, second to none.
MAKE IT HAPPEN