Ellie Merriman is the region's leading Real Estate agent, a position she has held for over 10 years with more sales and record prices achieved than any other individual agent. Whilst working within the Ray White Group Ellie has worked hard in her business as well as being a very active member of the local community.
In 2011 Ellie Merriman accepted the position of Treasurer for the Local Chamber of Commerce and in 2012 was made Vice President. During this time Ellie launched Ray White Rural in Bungendore, in 2013 Ray White Rural became Ray White Bungendore, the team grew to five agents including Ellie's husband and business partner Doug. In 2016 Ray White Bungendore consistently sells more houses and lifestyle properties than any other agency in the area and has a strong commitment to the community and the people who live within it.
An interest shared with her Family in horses and the benefits of the Pony Club for young riders opened the door for Ellie to accept the role as President of the Bungendore Pony Club in 2014, a position she still holds. Ellie also contributes to the community as an Auctioneer at many local charity auctions and events and is of course supportive and active in the many events that Ray White Bungendore supports, including the Bungendore Show, the Lake George Kennel Club Annual Show, Bungendore Public School P&C and many other important charitable events.
Whilst Ellie has a leadership role as Principal of Ray White Bungendore she has continued to develop an even stronger focus on relationships, community involvement and ongoing sales success.
Ellie has a unique ability to communicate with all people, underpinned by a strong desire to help all those around her, over and above her obligations to Vendors. Her negotiation skills are razor sharp and well proven and based upon mutual respect with for all parties. Ellie maintains a strong focus on ongoing training both for herself and the whole team, this knowledge translates into the best advice and most relevant solutions. Ellie's extensive knowledge and experience is second to none and her genuine desire to succeed for her Vendors and their families ensure that working relationships and professional outcomes are the best they can be.
• Ray White Elite 2016
• Ray White No3 Regional Selling Principal
• Ray White Elite 2015
• Ray White achieving Outstanding Success in Sales' 2014
• Ray White Elite 2014
• Ray White No 3 NSW Regional Sales Person 2013
• Ray White Excellence Award Market Share 2012
• Ray White Elite 2012
• Ray White No5 Regional Sales Person 2012
• Ray white Elite 2011
• Ray White Excellence Award Market Share 2010
• Ray White No2 Regional Sales Person 2010
• Ray White No4 Regional Sales Person 2009
• Ray White No3 Regional Sales Person 2008
• Ray White No3 Regional Sales Person 2007
• Ray White No2 Sales Person Excellence Award 06/07
• Ray White No1 Sales Person South West Country Zone 06/07
• Ray White No1 Sales Person South West Country Zone 07/08
References and testimonials can be supplied upon request.