Block size: 744 m² approx.House size: 262 m² approx.UV: $627,000
Move-in ready, spacious family home
Beautifully presented and move-in ready, this spacious family home is ready for its new owners. Here, you can enjoy peace, privacy, room to move and a central location close to everything you could need.
Inside, the floorplan offers plenty of space for a growing family or those who like to host guests with four bedrooms, three bathrooms and multiple living spaces.
The master suite is a parents’ retreat with a large walk-in robe and beautiful ensuite complete with separate spa, walk-in shower and dual basins. The three guest bedrooms all have mirrored built-in robes, plus access to the main bathroom with spa and separate toilet with wash basin.
A designer kitchen comes complete with a suite of Miele and Delonghi appliances including a 900mm gas cooktop, a walk-in pantry and large island bench. There is a formal dining room with built-in joinery, plus a formal lounge and an open-plan living and dining space. The rumpus room is located on the lower level and could also be used as a home office.
Soaring 2.7m ceilings enhance the sense of space, while an abundance of windows allows natural light to fill the home. A central courtyard connects the living spaces to the backyard while offering a peaceful, sunny place to start the day.
As functional as it is beautiful, the home boasts a range of additional features such as a ducted vacuum system, video intercom, an electric side gate and alarm system to make family life a breeze. Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning offers year-round comfort, while fresh paint and carpets mean you can move right in and enjoy your new home. There is also a four-car garage with an adjoining bathroom.
All of this is set on a great-sized block on a quiet, beautiful tree-lined street. Schools, shops and parklands are all within easy reach.
- Large ensuite with separate spa bath and shower
- Dual basins in ensuite
- 2.7m high ceilings - Walk in robe
- New carpet and paint inside and out - Formal lounge with feature ceiling - Central courtyard with access to backyard - Ducted vacuum
- Miele and Delonghi appliances - 900 wide gas cooktop
- Walk in pantry
- Open plan living dining - Formal dining with built in joinery - Reverse cycle ducted air con - Video intercom - Segregated master bedroom - Mirrored built in robes - Main bathroom with spa - Separate toilet with wash basin - Alarm system - Rumpus/home office - 4 car garage with joining bathroom - Irrigated lawns - Electric side gate - Sandstone window sills,
Fast Facts: - Block 39 - Section 30 - Block size 744sqm - House size 262sqm - Garage size 71sqm - Total size 333sqm - Zoning
- Rates $3,649
- Land Tax $6,033 - Rental return $900 - $1000 - UV $627,000 - EER 3.5 - Year built 2004
Contract Details Settlement Terms: 30 days Vacant Possession 5% deposit by installments