ABSOLUTE PARADISE CLOSE TO THE OCEAN – 88.4 ACRES OF LAND WITH OCEAN VIEWS.
With its unique natural splendour of hilltop ocean views, dense green low lands through which runs Muff Creek and open, level grasslands (turf farm), this beautiful 35.8 hectare (88.4 acres) piece of land is lined with native flora and fauna.
Close to the mouth of Muff Creek you can launch your boat and sail off into the sunset. The fishing and crabbing are great and the ramp is just 200m away! It is paradise to say the least!
The property has a modest one bedroom, one bathroom home constructed of block and has a new colourbond roof which is currently rented. There are plenty of house sites to build your dream home capturing magnificent views.
* Large Barramundi Pond
* Turf Farm (approx. 5 acres)
* Approximately half (40 acres) of the property is flat. Suitable for cropping, fruit trees, flowers, cattle or just about anything.
* Bore located near Turf Farm
* Small 2 bay farm shed
* Massey 35 tractor, slasher, ride on mower and turf cutter included
* House is also located near Turf Farm (one bedroom, one bathroom constructed of block and new colour bond roof) - Currently rented
* Top half (approx. 40 acres) of block is located on a rise (hill) with stunning ocean views of Kurrimine Beach and rainforest. This section is also suitable for cattle, horses or cropping. Perfect position to build a house.
* The land is divided by the Muff Creek. Mud Crabs are in plentiful supply. Muff Creek boat ramp is approx. 200 metres. Ocean access available from here for small boats
* Clump Point boat ramp for larger vessels approx. 8 – 10 km away
Mission Beach is just 10km away with everything you need including primary school, post office, Woolworths & numerous other shops, cafes and restaurants. Tully is approximately 20 km away with additional shopping and schools and is a thriving community of sugar cane, sugar mill, local and interstate transport companies, banana farms and many other tropical fruit farms. Job opportunities available.
City of Cairns is approximately 150km to north and City of Townsville is approximately 200km to the south.
This is a very versatile property - half treed - half cleared - where you can do as much or as little as you like. It is the ideal lifestyle property with potential of earning an income and highly recommended for you to inspect.
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 17898
No open times scheduled. Contact Agent to arrange a viewing.