You can't lose when the quirky, eclectic, and cool collide on 700sqm of the 'Cove'
Opportunities come in all shapes and sizes. This time, literally, on a flat 700sqm block with gulf glimpses and beach reach.....
Is it a geodesic dome or a hexadome? Either way, this rare, architecturally designed kit home - all the way from America - is so quirky, eclectic and cool, developing this valuable block is far from a fait accompli.
Of course, if this two-storey, 3-bedroom dome is not your cup of tea, replacing it with a brand new abode - one that makes the most of those inevitable views - will be sad for some, but smart on your part.
In the meantime
- Stop to appreciate a clever floorplan/design with a spiral staircase at its light-filled heart, leading to the landing, bathroom, two bedrooms and sea views of the upper level
- Enjoy the deceptive room to roam of a lower level with another bedroom and open-plan living framed in a sea of picture windows
- Create culinary magic in a kitchen with black Belling oven, gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher, and breakfast bar
- No more queuing for the bathroom - you've got two, including that upgraded version on the upper level, with moody black tiling, vanity and toilet. Yes, a black toilet!
- Keep clutter out of sight in a main bedroom with walk in robe and sea views
- With a shed, double carport and plenty of fencing, this is a kid and pet friendly block
Whether you keep the dome or develop, you'll always be just moments from Marino Rocks, Westfield Marion, sands of Seacliff and the Southern Expressway to the wineries of McLaren Vale. Cool, indeed.