* Located in Canberra’s premier restaurant/café district
* Currently trading as a restaurant (Mexican)
* Over 5 years of consistent turnover & steady growth
* Previously a very successful Café/Coffee shop
* Centre has just completed exterior refurbishment & been established for 28 years
Positive features include:
* Fully air conditioned with seating for 70 – 100
* Close to undercover carpark
* Large kitchen fully fitted out
* Brand new booths around the perimeter
- Owners moving O/S and would like a quick sale
- Will negotiate with serious buyers
- $225,000 WIWO
For more information or an appointment call: 0407771457.
No open times scheduled. Contact Agent to arrange a viewing.
Maps and area information
There's a lot more to see
Using overlays will allow you to see details such as school catchments, zoning and easements.
Error loading maps. Please try again later.
No block information available
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.