This architecturally designed project commands attention with its striking street presence. Every inch of these two and three-bedroom homes have been meticulously thought out so you can maximise your living space. With spacious courtyards, modern bathrooms and inviting living areas, these homes are ideal for forming your new life.
Living in Coombs puts the peace and serenity of Stromlo Forest in your backyard. Wander along the winding walking trails and cycle along one of the many bike paths snaking through the vast trees of the forest. Plus, the new Stromlo Leisure Centre is a recreational playground for all ages with a 50-metre competition pool, learn-to-swim pool, leisure pool, splash pad and slide, and a gym.
The bustling Canberra City, Woden, and Belconnen Town Centres, along with their many entertainment options, restaurants and cafes, are just an easy 15-minute drive away.
• architecturally designed townhouses
• 2 and 3 bedroom designs
• Each townhouse has own private courtyard
• Double glazed windows and sliding doors
• Designer kitchen with 20mm stone bench top
• Ariston kitchen appliances including gas cooktop with wok burner, oven and integrated dishwasher
• Built-in stainless-steel microwave
• Ducted rangehood
• Modern bathrooms with full-height ceramic tiling and wall-hung vanities
• Built-in robes with adjustable shelving
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Quality carpet and floor tiles
• Remote controlled garage doors
• Choice of 3 colour schemes
• Denman Prospect Village shops 4 minutes
• Capital Chemist Coombs 4 minutes
• Belconnen Town Centre 16 minutes
• Woden Valley 14 minutes
• Canberra City Centre 15 minutes
• Canberra Airport 20 minutes
• Canberra Hospital 13 minutes
• Calvary Hospital 15 minutes
• Duffy Primary School 6 minutes
• St Jude's Catholic Primary School 6 minutes
• Mount Stromlo High School 10 minutes
• University of Canberra 16 minutes
• Australian National University 12 minutes
• Canberra Institute of Technology 11 minutes
• Wright Active Play Park 2 minutes
• Stromlo Leisure Centre 4 minutes
For more information or to arrange an appointment please contact Paul Hamilton 0400 550 805 or firstname.lastname@example.org. www.formcoombs.com.au 3propertygroup.com.au
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.
Enrolment areas for ACT public schools.
Charles Weston SchoolPrimary School
Stromlo HighHigh School
The Canberra HospitalHospital
Cooleman CourtMajor Shopping Centre
Australian National UniversityUniversity
Cooleman Court Post OfficePost Office
Canberra Institute Of TechnologyTafe
3 Property Group
3 Property Group creates outstanding projects that deliver enduring, sustainable value and contribute to the social and economic welfare of our City. The 3PG founders are truly committed to their customers and their community. They are constantly looking to create unique projects that contribute to better environments, better ways of living and to better our city. 3 Property Group pay more than just lip service to protecting our environment. Each of their developments has set a new benchmark in this industry for the extent of environmentally sustainable inclusions. That's why all 3PG homes have a minimum 6-star energy rating, to help minimise your ongoing energy costs and reduce the impact your home has on our environment.