Combining sculptural design with sweeping views over the Inner North, Kashmir stands alone as an iconic addition to the city landscape. Enhanced living by forward thinking innovation and design, you will be connected by the light rail at your doorstep and the city only a short stroll away.
Wrapped in bronze external adjustable screens, Kashmir's facade creates an ever-changing exterior that is truly unique to Canberra. Each apartment is external facing offering views of the Inner-City surrounds.
The need to know details:
Every buyer will receive the Art Group $15,000 home builder grant.
$0 stamp duty available up to $500k (conditions apply)
Architect: Stewart Architects
Builder: CORE Building Group
Interior design: Darren Palmer
Move in next year
Bonus matt black electric scooter and integrated fridge included with every apartment.
• Large balconies and light-filled, open living spaces
• Smart designed floor plans
• Fisher and Paykel appliances with gas cooking
• Choose from three interior colour schemes - Oak, Grey and Walnut
• Additional extras available such as study nook, bar, and entertainment units
• Energy efficient inclusions
• Video intercom
• Paco Jaanson tapware and fittings to bathroom
• Reverse-cycle air-conditioning with Smart WiFi control
• Embedded Network services
• Fibre to the unit with speeds up-to 1,000mbps
• Instant access free Wi-Fi throughout communal spaces
• Lush, landscaped grounds
• Concealed internal fire sprinklers
• Rooftop barbecue and outdoor entertainment area
• Exclusive Electric vehicle charge stations
• Light Rail Network on your doorstep
• Low-cost levies
• Energy efficient inclusions
Kashmir places you at the gateway of Canberra's CBD, a stroll from Dickson's eclectic Chinatown and just minutes from the City and Braddon. This sophisticated address delivers exceptional inner-north living, combining outstanding design, excellent quality, and the opportune location. Walk to your destination past leafy oaks or use your exclusive access to Kashmir's scooter services.
It is a short commute to the Australian National University and University of Canberra campuses. If you have children, the northside's best schools including Dickson College, Blue Gum School and Daramalan College are within the immediate vicinity.
For further information visit kashmir.sohocanberra.com.au or call Art Group Sales on 1800 690 690. The display suite is located on Northbourne Avenue, Dickson (just before the Information Center.)
Contact Josh Morrissey to enquire about this property including alternatives to in-person inspections.
A rare collection of boutique apartments awaits on Northbourne
View entire development
Kashmir - Two-bedroom | North facing mountain views
Kashmir - Three-bedroom apartment
Kashmir - Two-bedroom | Mountain views
Kashmir - Two-bedroom | Entertainer
Kashmir - Two-bedroom | North facing with Heritage Garden views
Kashmir - Two-bedroom | Plus study with mountain views
Kashmir - The Penthouse