Ideally located within easy walking distance to Gungahlin Town Centre, and on the doorstep of the light rail. This cleverly designed two-bedroom, two-bathroom single level apartment also has two separate courtyards and two carparks.
The master bedroom has a walk-in robe, ensuite and access to the courtyard. The second bedroom has a built-in wardrobe and access to courtyard. The modern bathroom has quality fittings and full height tiling.
The kitchen is the hub of the home and features stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and plenty of bench & cupboard space. The open plan design to the courtyard allows for multipurpose living spaces. This is perfect for entertaining friends and family, enjoying a barbeque or a quiet drink after work,
This property presents as an ideal opportunity for the first home buyer, down-sizer or investor.
Key Figures (approx.):
• Living area: 73m2
• Courtyard area: 42m2
• Year of construction: 2013
• Rates: $348.20 per quarter
• Land tax (if rented): $420 per quarter
• Strata: $1,002.65 per quarter
• Rental appraisal: $460-$490 per week
• Property is ready to move in now.
• Master bedroom featuring ensuite, walk in robe and access to the courtyard
• Second bedroom has built-in robes with access to the courtyard
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
• Stone bench tops
• Full height tiling and quality fittings to the bathrooms
• European style laundry
• Square set cornices
• Reverse-cycle split system heating and cooling
• Double car space in basement plus storage cage
• Communal BBQ area
• 2 km to Gungahlin Town Centre
• 450 m to light rail stop
• 1.2 km to Franklin School
• 850 m to Mother Theresa School
• 1.3 km to Harrison Public School
• 1.3 km to Franklin shop
*according to Google Maps
No open inspections scheduled.
Contact Steve Thomas to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.