To be eligible for a private viewing please submit your application via One Form and our office will be in contact with you.
Majestically standing tall on the high side of the street and capturing uninterrupted views, is a beautifully appointed four bedroom, two bathroom home.
It is surrounded by deciduous trees which allow for winter sun and summer shade.
Its position and well thought out floorplan results in natural lit living areas for majority of the day.
Add a huge kitchen with Blanco appliances which flows seamlessly into both the extra-large meals area and spacious family room.
Vehicle access to the rear yard is a bonus and extra off street parking options are great for the growing family.
Located in a convenient area within walking distance to both the local shopping precinct and popular primary school.
- Covered verandah
- Formal lounge
- Separate dining
- Blanco gas cooktop & electric wall oven
- Walk-in pantry under stairs
- Open floor plan
- Ducted vacuum
- Ducted natural gas and reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Intercom system throughout
- Downstairs powder room
- Master bedroom with ensuite including spa bath and a walk-in wardrobe
- Other bedrooms with built-ins
- Double linen cupboard space upstairs and single downstairs
- Covered pergola with lighting and gas outlet
- Natural gas hot water system
- Double lock-up garage with remote doors
The impressive street appeal and superior finish are sure to impress all who inspect the property.
All prospective tenants must rely on their own enquiries as the owner or their respective agents, do not make any warranty as to the accuracy of the information provided above and do not or will not accept any liability for any errors, misstatements or discrepancies in that information. We have diligently and conscientiously undertaken to ensure it is as current and as accurate as possible.