Block size: 1868 m² approx.Apartment size: 100 m² approx.On floor: 1 of 4
City Living- Fully furnished 2 bedroom/2 bathroom +free parking space + free wifi- in Turner at doorstep of City CBD, ANU, Braddon
*Available now! for short or long term leases accepted (1 to 12 months) for this beautiful 2-bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in quiet, safe, leafy street in Turner.
*Please contact Bruno on 0408289343 to organise a private inspection.
*Apartment is centrally located, a very short walking disance to the Canberra CBD , the Australian National University and nearby to chic Braddon hub with an array of fine dining and casual restaurants and cafes at your doorstep.
*Apartment is on first floor of small charming apartment complex with elevator and stair access.
The apartment comes with one free parking spots in a secure underground basement garage.
Rental price includes free unlimited wifi service and free STAN TV subscription, water usage (excludes gas and electricity)
The apartment is stylishly decorated and fully furnished and self-contained so no need to bring anything other than your personal items.
**Includes all amenities:
- laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Reverse cycle airconditioning
- Smart TV with free STAN TV subscription
- fully stocked kitchen with dishwasher, oven and stove top, microwave, pod coffee machine, toaster, kettle and range of other cooking appliances, utensils, glassware, dinnerware etc
- Lounge/dining room includes a dining table and chairs, 3 seater lounge,
- large main bedroom with ensuite, 2nd bedroom with adjacent bathroom and both bedrooms with queen beds (including linen and doonas).
- Large outside balcony includes a four seater outdoor setting and barbecue, great for a lazy sunday with beautiful views to Telstra Tower.
Reverse Cycle Heating
Short Term Lease
No open times scheduled
Contact agent to arrange a private inspection.
Block Size:1868 m² (approx)
Apartment Size:100 m² (approx)
Floor:1 of 4
Maps and area information
There's a lot more to see
Using overlays will allow you to see details such as school catchments, zoning and easements.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.