Situated within short walking distance of the Kingston restaurant & shopping precinct and Foreshore area this property is an opportunity not to be missed.
Featuring a fan shaped floorplan with a well-appointed kitchen that overlooks the spacious living and dining areas. The living area opens onto a covered balcony that provides a pleasant outlook across the front garden area.
Both bedrooms are of a large size and include built in robes. The main bedroom features an ensuite bathroom and bedroom number two has a door that opens out onto the balcony.
The bathrooms have been decorated in modern neutral tones and the finishes reflect style and quality that you would expect in a location such as this.
The kitchen has ample cupboard and bench space and includes a dishwasher, electric ceramic cook top and a range hood above the stove.
Some of the benefits of this property include secure parking and storage under the building. Reverse cycle air conditioning. Alarm system, clothes dryer and of course easy access to all major roads that lead to the Parliamentary Triangle, Russell offices, the City centre, Fyshwick and Woden.
KEY features include:
* Fully Furnished
* Two bedrooms both with built-in-robes
* Master bedroom is spacious with an en-suite
* Floating floor boards and quality carpets
* Spacious living with combined formal lounge and dining areas
* Private balcony and entertaining space
* Lift access
* Intercom and reverse-cycle air conditioning
* Security parking plus storage facility with lift access
* A short walk to the cafe districts of Kingston and Manuka
* Just bring your own linen
The tenant must seek the Landlords written consent before keeping a pet
There is no current EER available for this property