Block size: 4181 m² approx.Unit / Apartment size: 67 m² approx.On floor: 1 of 8
Spacious, bright, quiet unit in great location
Stylish, spacious, north facing city apartment in a great location, with the best of Canberra at your doorstep.
- north facing, with a leafy outlook over a bamboo garden - spacious at 67 square metres plus large balcony - very quiet due to double glazing - ensuite bathroom with spa style tub - separate laundry with additional toilet - reverse cycle air-conditioning plus additional electric wall heater - NBN connected - large bedroom with sliding doors to the balcony - new carpets in living room - well appointed kitchen with marble benchtops and quality appliances - available unfurnished, partially furnished or fully furnished, with quality furnishings - own carspace in secure underground carpark - large storage cage - a small, clean pet will be considered on application
- highly sought after Phoenix complex - very secure, without the safety/security issues many complexes in Braddon face - resort style outdoor swimming pool that is heated in winter - spacious gym - access via both Northbourne Ave and Mort Street - large BBQ/patio area with views of Black Mountain
- in the heart of Braddon - metres from Canberra's best restaurants, cafes and nightlife - but this apartment is remarkably quiet due to its solid construction and double glazing - five minutes walk to CBD - ten minutes walk to ANU - 100 metres from the Elouera Street light rail station - 500 metres from the Civic bus interchange - 450 metres from Jolimont bus station
- Available from 22 December, later dates also considered - Short term leases considered - Pricing negotiable based on level of furnishings required and length of lease
- This property has been self-managed for more than five years - Excellent references from tenants available - No fuss, responsive and caring management
- several inspection times have been listed - 5.30pm Wednesday 4 December and 10:30am Saturday 7 December - please email to register - other inspection times available on request
Using overlays will allow you to see details such as school catchments, zoning and easements.
Error loading maps. Please try again later.
Block size: 4181m² (approx)
No block information available
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.