Be the first to view this stunning 2 bedroom ensuite 4th floor apartment in sought after Kingston foreshore. This exquisite property has a fantastic outlook with water views. Some of the many features throughout are,
* Open plan living
* Gourmet Kitchen with stone benchtops
* Stainless steel appliances & dishwasher
* Gas cooking & glass splashback
* Ducted heating & cooling
* Balcony off living
* Stunning bathroom
* Master bedroom with built in robes & ensuite
* Second bedroom with built in robes
* European laundry with dryer
* Category 5E cabling & broadband
* Two allocated basement car spaces plus storage
* Pool & Gym in complex
This property is in great location and is in walking distance to popular foreshore restaurants, bars & cafes. You will not be disappointed upon inspection. A must to view!This will suit the busy professional couple on the go. It is luxury living at its finest. Inspections by appointment only.
Property available for a six month lease only.
The Tenant will be required to seek the Lessor's consent to keep a pet.
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the 'BOOK INSPECTION button below
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access has been arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations of further inspection times Disclaimer:
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent, En Vogue Property Management accepts no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
Allocated Car Spaces
Book a private inspection with Paul Kerin so you have the whole place to yourself.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.