Please note: This property will not be available for inspection until after February 05th 2020
If you've been thinking about experiencing life on a fascinatingly genuine rural property, well this is your chance.
The home is visually spliced to its encircling gardens to deliver one very seamless fit between the outside and inside aspects of the property.
There's a combined living area of approximately 239m2 and 3 double-sized bedrooms; 2 of which have independent ensuites. The fully segregated master bedroom suite has high raked ceilings and modern country-style ensuite and sliding door access to its own garden deck.
French Provincial style kitchens are always in style, and this one with its thick timber benchtops forms an integral part of the home's fabulous open plan central living, dining and family room area with its high raked ceilings and rustic slate floors. This reflective space flows out to a fully enclosed 22m2 garden-sun room with multiple door access to the rear alfresco deck.
Another salient feature of the home is its 45m2 sunken formal lounge room with its solid narrow-milled hardwood timber floors, central open fireplace and high raked ceilings. This beautiful room has 3 timber sliding door sets that lead out to the rear alfresco deck that has mature Birch trees sprouting through its decking.
A set of alfresco deck steps leads down into the rear gardens and their delightful crowded-house of trees that form a forested canopy.
On the other side of the 2acre block is a very handy 56m2 Colorbond studio shed that is internally lined and has connected power. This shed is an ideal place to house your home gym, large work from home office or hobbyist workshop.
Towards the rear of the property there's a very useful 40m2 farm shed for additional storage and general utility.
Essentially, this beautiful property with dimensions of character and charm.
Property Technical Specifications
• Property availability: 12 month lease from early-mid February 2020
• Property inspections: not prior to February 05th 2020
• Applications: will be taken in advance (subject to inspection)
• Pets/livestock: subject to negotiation
• Garden care: the property's gardens form a valuable component of the property & will need to be well-maintained. Garden care/management will be stipulated in the lease agreement. It would be an advantage if a prospective tenant can demonstrate gardening abilities, or is prepared to provide regular seasonally adjusted commissioned gardener access to the property
• Registering pre- interest in this property: please email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Residence: 239m2/25.7sq of residential living area
• Residential features:
- 3 double sized bedrooms with robes including a fully segregated master suite with its own garden deck - 2 bedrooms with own ensuites, 1 with WiR - French Provincial style kitchen with timber bench tops & 2 Wi-Pantry areas including an adjacent laundry room - spacious open-plan main kitchen/dining/family room living area with high raked ceilings, rustic slate floors & solid fuel slow combustion heater - segregated 45m2 sunken formal lounge room with solid hardwood timber floors, operating open fireplace, high ceilings & double door access to the garden alfresco deck - 22m2 fully enclosed garden sun room with multiple sliding door access points to the rear alfresco deck - original family bathroom
• Climate control:
- split cycle air-conditioning units in the master bedroom main living areas - split cycle air-conditioning unit in bedroom 2 - operating open fireplace in the formal lounge room - fan-forced solid fuel combustion heater on the main living area
• Garaging: double carport on concrete pad with 2 storage lockers adjacent to the home, ample on-block guest parking adjacent to the home
• Studio shed: 56m2 Colorbond & internally lined studio/gym shed with 14m2 covered front verandah & mostly glassed front- connected power, rear unconnected rainwater tank
• Gardens: beautifully scoped & established
- rear alfresco garden deck of the home is bordered by cultivated garden beds & has feature mature deciduous trees growing through the decking timbers - well laid-out paved pathways dissecting open areas of lush lawns - many ornamental mature shade trees distributed around the home - garden beds packed with established shrubs - the home is enveloped by a light forest of various trees - excellent netted chook run with night rooting boxes - fenced vegetable/herb garden with tap connection
• Hot water: solar with electric booster - Rinnai evacuated tube split solar
• Sewerage: twin pod bio-septic system with treated water distributed of the lawn & gardens
• Potable water supply: total approximate storage capacity 17,500gall/79,557lt
- 2 x 5,000gall harvesting from the home's roofline & plumbed into the home - 1 x 4,400gall harvesting from the home's roofline & externally plumbed - 1 x 2,600gall harvesting from the studio shed roofline & externally plumbed - 1 x 500gall located in chook run
• Non-potable/garden water supply: on-property bore & dam
• Farm shed: 10.4m x 3.8m steel shed on concrete pad with concrete front apron, connected power & adjacent water - large sliding 318mmW x 283mmH door access
• Block: 8,099m2/2.0acres of level to mildly undulating land that is 70% covered by mature native & ornamental trees
• Location: 25 minutes to Canberra's norther areas, 4 minutes to Murrumbateman village, 15 minutes to Yass township
• Services: 5-day letter mail delivery to the front gate, NBN available, school bus services to-from Canberra/Yass at the corner of Kinsman/Middletons lane's/McIntosh Cct approx. 800m, wheelie bin household/recycle waste collection at the front gate
No open times scheduled. Contact Agent to arrange a viewing.
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.