Multiple Entertaining Areas, High Ceilings, Study, Pets on Application + So much More!! This sensational property is ideally suitable for professional couples or families. Less than 4km from the CBD, just imagine travelling home to this gorgeous property while ending your work day relaxing on the express city cat with your commute time halved. Once home unwind on your private terrace or upper deck and enjoy the most spectacular city views framed by amazing sunsets, PLUS a great spot to watch Riverfire with family and friends! Superbly located on an elevated hillside block this fully renovated and immaculate four bedroom plus study, two story property is situated in the heart of the vibrant and highly desirable inner city neighbourhood of Hawthorne. With nothing more to do, just move in and enjoy the lifestyle this fabulous location affords. Enjoy a short walk to the river, city cat and the popular Hawthorne Cinemas and cafés. Just one block from a childcare centre and a short stroll to the bus. Also close to the vibrant Bulimba Oxford Street café & restaurant precinct and just 3.6 Km from Brisbane CBD. Architecturally designed, the top floor of this beautiful home features high ceilings, wide open living spaces and stylish polished timber floors. The large modern kitchen is an entertainer's delight with an easy flow to both back and front decks giving you multiple options for entertaining your family or guests. All four bedrooms are on the lower level, with high ceilings throughout. Enjoy a huge luxurious master suite, leading out to a large private terrace with views. ACCOMMODATION:
- Huge open plan living, kitchen, dining with stylish timber floors
- Stunning large entertainers' kitchen with stone benchtops & quality s/s appliances
- Separate home office with built in cabinetry
- Separate powder room
- Choice of spacious private rear or front entertainers' deck with spectacular city views
- Electric gates
- The separate double lock up garage
- Pets on application
- 4 x Bedrooms with built ins including huge luxurious master suite with walk in robe and ensuite
- Stylish main bathroom with charming clawfoot bath
- Double remote lock up garage with laundry, easily converted for a home business with space for a double carport in front. FEATURES:
- Aircon and fans throughout
- Security screens and doors throughout
- Intercom system
- Stunning large entrance hall with designer open staircase
- Reticulation system
- Fully enclosed, safe for pets
This property is every bit as good as it looks in the photos and you will find it hard to beat how stunning the city views are.
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.