Comfortable Four Bedroom Home in Elevated Position
This comfortable pet friendly family home is exceptionally well located in an elevated position opposite parkland, with a stunning outlook to Fadden Pines, only 500m from Holy Family Primary School and 1km from Caroline Chisholm High
- Four bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Large lounge room with floor to ceiling window providing a tranquil outlook
- Ducted gas heating plus combustion heater in lounge room
- Three split systems throughout home providing year round comfort
- Separate dining room
- Large kitchen with quality stone benchtops, island bench, utility cupboard and gas cooking
- Large covered outdoor entertaining area and landscaped gardens
- Built in barbecue
- Foxtel enabled, plus 4 TV outlets throughout home
- Double garage underneath with large workshop
- Second driveway/ parking bay
- Side access to rear yard
Available 20th December 2019 for 12 month lease
An EER does not exist for this property
The tenant requires the lessor’s consent in writing to keep a pet at the premises.
The tenant requires the lessor’s consent in writing to make modifications to the property.
To view the property click the 'Book Inspection' button to register for an upcoming open home APPLY ONLINE by entering this link into your browser: https://t-app.com.au/elementps
Property Code: 228
Available from 20 Dec 2019
No open times scheduled. Contact Agent to arrange a viewing.
Using overlays will allow you to see details such as school catchments, zoning and easements.
Error loading maps. Please try again later.
No block information available
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.
Enrolment areas for ACT public schools.
Holy Family Primary SchoolPrimary School
Caroline Chisholm High School, ChisholmHigh School