Located within the original Murrumbateman village precinct just 25 minutes from Canberra's northern areas, this high-profile property consists of a large commercial building with over 16 differing rooms and 5 on-site client parking spaces.
The 2 level 287m2 commercial building originally housed a dentist's surgery and is well known to the local Murrumbateman and broader community.
The building is available for immediate tenancy and is ideally fitted-out for health/medical-type business to slip straight into the premises. The building's room configuration suits a dentistry, general practitioner/specialist, physiotherapist, mixed consulting rooms and most other medically-aligned activities.
Alternatively, with the space being so interpretive, it could accommodate serviced professional office suites, legal/accounting offices, community facilities and other commercial or particular retail activities.
Essentially, this is a pronounced opportunity to establish your business a structured investment property, in the form of one of Murrumbateman's most notable properties. Commercial space is at a premium at Murrumbateman, and the area's dynamic growth provides impetus for the local business community.
Please contact the agent for all further details and a viewing of the property.
Property Technical Specifications - GENERAL
• Availability: immediately
• Block: 50% (approx.) share approx. of 2,023m2
• Location: original Murrumbateman village precinct, 500m from Barton Highway intersection, 25 minutes to Canberra's northern areas, 15 minutes to Yass township
• About Murrumbateman:
- ideally located just 24km from the ACT border, Murrumbateman is now home to 3,219 well educated cosmopolitan Murrumbateman continues to experience many exciting changes in its demographic complexion, population growth and overall investment in property and commerce.
- after evolving from its typical farming roots, Murrumbateman is now home to a largely cosmopolitan population base with an average age grouping of 40 years and a median weekly household income in excess of the national average at $2,822.
- undeniably, Murrumbateman's motivating economic powerhouse is Canberra. Having the national capital on its doorstep provides not only the region but its raft of commercial entities with a constant demand for local goods and services
Property Technical Specifications - Commercial Building
• Building area: lower level area: 215.03m2, upper level area 55.5m2, total area under roof: 287.12m2/30.87sq - approximately
• Lower/public level design features: see floor plan plate
- wheel chair access entry ramp
- lobby/air cell entry
- client waiting area with reception desk & childrens' play room
- 2 consult rooms
- rest room, or 3rd consult room
- 2 x general purpose rooms with connected plumbing
- 3 x WC including a disabled and shower room
- 2 x store rooms
- 1 x staff amenities room with kitchenette
- 1 staff conference room
- climate control: 2 x split-cycle air-conditioning units in the surgeries 1-2, LPG gas bayonet points in the reception and staff amenities areas for gas heater connection, ceiling mounted reverse cycle air-conditioning in the reception area
- underfloor piping for compressed/suction air flows
- water supply: 2 x above ground 5,000gall/22,730lt each rainwater tanks harvesting from the building's roof line, Murrumbateman village water - this supply (which is enabled by a flow manifold) is an alternative to the rainwater tanks
- sewerage: village sewer system
- Parking: 5 building-dedicated front car parking spaces, plus roadside & rear of building
• Upper level design features: see floor plan plate
- 2 separate Gyprock lined office rooms with floating timber floors
- 1 x WC with wash sink