New to the rental market is this beautifully presented 4 bedroom ensuite two storey separate title Townhouse located in sought after Forde. If it is size and space you require then look no further. Features include,
- Open plan living
- Separate family area
- Great kitchen with dishwasher
- Gas cooking & stainless steel appliances
- Breakfast bar
- Ample cupbard space
- Quality fixtures & fittings
- Ducted heating to both levels
- Ducted cooling second level only
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite downstairs
- Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 upstairs with built in robes
- Main bathroom with separate bath & shower upstairs
- Separate toilet
- Large balcony area second level
- Double garage with remote and internal access
- Laundry and 3rd toilet off family room
- NBN connected
- Great storage
There is a low maintenance back courtyard area with covered patio which is ideal for entertaining with family and friends. The balcony area to second level has a wonderful outlook to the pond.
5 minutes to local Forde shops. Short drive to Gungahlin town centre. Several schools in the area and bus stop nearby.
Available for a long term lease this fantastic townhouse has been designed to anticipate your every need.
A must to view!
The Tenant/s will be required to seek the Lessor consent to keep a pet.
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the 'BOOK INSPECTION button below
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access has been arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations of further inspection times
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent, En Vogue Property Management accepts no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
Walk In Robe
Available from 16 Dec 2019
No open times scheduled. Contact Agent to arrange a viewing.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.