This charming four bedroom home is available now for two year lease.
- North facing open plan living room with Blackbutt hardwood floors and wood fire with marble hearth
- Ducted heating & cooling
- Four spacious bedrooms (4th bedroom could be used as an extra living area/ theatre room)
- Segregated Master with study and ensuite
- Updated kitchen with stone benchtops, gas stove and dishwasher
- Single garage with auto door
- Single carport with auto door
- Double garage sized shed in backyard, great for storage
- Circular driveway, plenty of parking!
- Deck for entertaining
- Swimming pool, monthly maintenance included
- Gardener included every second month
- Fantastic location, short walk to Deakin shops on Hopetoun Cct, in catchment area for Alfred Deakin & Telopea high schools, directly accross the road from Camberra Girls Grammar. Short drive to Woden Town Centre & Canberra Hospital
- Available now for long lease
- Great for Embassy clients, Defence and families
- EER 1.5
The tenant requires the lessor’s consent in writing to keep a pet at the premises.
The tenant requires the lessor’s consent in writing to make modifications to the property.
To view the property click the 'Book Inspection' button to register for an upcoming open home APPLY ONLINE by entering this link into your browser: https://t-app.com.au/elementps
Property Code: 216
No open times scheduled. Contact Agent to arrange a viewing.
Using overlays will allow you to see details such as school catchments, zoning and easements.
Error loading maps. Please try again later.
No block information available
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.