Showcasing a traditional facade and positioned in a quiet street setting, this updated family haven is perfect for those who enjoy low maintenance living and entertaining. The single level residence is conveniently close to shops, buses, schools and reserves.
- Well presented, light filled family home with neutral tones
- The floorplan features separate lounge room and dining area
- A well appointed gas kitchen with good storage and workspace
- Three bedrooms are all well proportioned and double sized
- Modern family bathroom with shower over bath, internal laundry
- Spacious outdoor areas include a wraparound lawn, fully fenced
- Secure off street parking space and storage shed to the rear
- Great schools, parks and the ferry all within strolling distance
Features include: Air Conditioning,Gas,Internal Laundry
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.