Beautifully Renovated Four Bedroom Home with Stunning Views
This beautifully renovated four bedroom home has everything you need for the lifestyle you desire. In an elevated position with stunning views of Tuggeranong Valley, plenty of living and storage space, car accomodation, and the perfect kitchen, there is nothing more you could require.
- Four good sized bedrooms, three built in wardrobes
- Master with ensuite
- Stunning views of Tuggeranong Valley from the front living area plus three of the bedrooms
- Spacious open plan living
- Modern kitchen with plenty of benchspace, stone top, dishwasher, gas cooktop, large pantry
- Fridge is included
- Velux skylight in kitchen/ meals area
- Ducted gas heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Spotted gum timber flooring
- Double tandem carport
- Single garage storage space
- Enclosed backyard with kids play area
- Close to local shops, schools and public transport
- Available now for 12 month lease
- EER 1
The tenant requires the lessor’s consent in writing to keep a pet at the premises.
The tenant requires the lessor’s consent in writing to make modifications to the property.
To view the property click the 'Book Inspection' button to register for an upcoming open home APPLY ONLINE by entering this link into your browser: https://t-app.com.au/elementps
Property Code: 222
No open times scheduled. Contact Agent to arrange a viewing.
Using overlays will allow you to see details such as school catchments, zoning and easements.
Error loading maps. Please try again later.
No block information available
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.