New to the rental market is this stunning multi level 3 bedroom 3 bathroom Townhouse located in the recently completed Kingsborough development in sought after Kingston.
If it is size and space you require then look no further and you will be amazed with the amount of storage on offer. Some of the many outstanding features this wonderful property has to offer are,
- Large open plan living & dining
- Polished concrete floors
- Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling
- Double glazed windows
- Designer kitchen with dishwasher
- Smeg appliances
- Induction cooktop
- Stone benchtops
- Family room to second level
- Master bedroom with mirrored robes & ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 located on top floor
- Reverse cycle heating & cooling to all bedrooms
- Main bathroom with separate shower & bath
- Separate toilet
- Laundry to lower level with washer/dryer included
- Bathroom 3 to lower level plus extra toilet
- NBN ready
- Solar panels
There is a huge 55sqm garage area with remote access and two storage rooms as well which complete this exquisite townhouse. 5 minutes to Kingston foreshore restaurants and cafes.
This property is a must to view and you will not be disappointed upon inspection.
The tenants will be required to seek the lessors consent to keep a pet
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the 'BOOK INSPECTION button below
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access has been arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations of further inspection times
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent, En Vogue Property Management accepts no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
Double Glazed Windows
Reverse Cycle a/c
No open times scheduled. Contact Agent to arrange a viewing.
Using overlays will allow you to see details such as school catchments, zoning and easements.
Error loading maps. Please try again later.
Block size: 1858m² (approx)
No block information available
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.