Most Liveable Sunny Near New City Apartment with Park View
Be the first to view this north-facing, sunny apartment with stunning park view in a boutique 2-year-old Braddon complex known for its cutting edge style and liveability. Can you imagine living so close to restaurants, bars, cafes, shops and transport while also being surrounded by greenery?
This apartment ticks all the boxes. Some of the great features included are:
- Park view from bedroom and living room (directly opposite Haig Park, green all year round)
- North facing living room opens onto a large oversized balcony with park view (rare in Braddon)
- Thick curtains in all rooms keep you warm in winter and cool in summer (save on energy bills)
- Spacious bedroom with mirrored robes
- Large kitchen with ample cupboard space and as-new European induction cooktop, oven, dishwasher and fridge
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- European style laundry including a dryer
- Secure basement carpark with a generous storage cage
- Share lifts with only few neighbours
- Minimum EER of 5.0
- Multiple wall sockets available for internet connection
- Secure entry with intercom access
- 1 allocated car space
- Spacious communal courtyard perfect for hosting friends in this great city location
This property is a must to view and you will not be disappointed upon inspection. Walk to ANU, CBD, Braddon shops and restaurants, Haig Park and future light rail stop.
With ACT government spending up big on upgrading Haig Park and new restaurants popping up in Braddon, this is an exciting place to be!
This apartment has only had two lots of tenants in the past, and has been kept in an excellent near new condition. The current lease ends in early August but the tenants are willing to move out from 1 July. They are moving interstate.
12 months lease preferred but shorter/longer lease negotiable.
A small pet is allowed but only on the balcony, and conditional on not creating troubles for neighbours.
Bond: 4 weeks' rent
Due to the current COVID situation, only private inspections will be arranged. Please contact me to arrange an inspection time.