Almost NEW 1 Bedroom Apartment in most sought-after Midnight development at Braddon with pool, gym & sauna
This brand new 1 Bedroom Apartment in newly finished "Midnight" development will suit working professional or couple looking to live in Canberra's most fashionable suburb, surrounded by some of the best entertainment and lifestyle options Canberra has to offer.
Situated within walking distance of CBD, opposite to Elouera street Light Rail station on Northbourne avenue. The development is surrounded by some of Canberra's best cafes, restaurants, cosmopolitan shopping, boutique fashion outlets, book stores, cinemas, the Australian National University and Canberra's City Centre.
This apartment is available in mid June. Call for a private inspection to live in this very secure and stylish development in Braddon.
* Bedroom with large custom fitted built in wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors, and sliding doors onto private balcony
* Floor to ceiling double glazed and tinted commercial grade windows and glass sliding doors making the apartment quite and comfortable and also allowing abundant natural light to fill the apartment
* Secure building with underground car parking for one car together with lock up storage shed
* SMEG electric ceramic cooktop, oven, built-in dishwasher and range-hood
* Kitchen features stone bench top and generous storage
* Elegant Bathroom features vanity with stone bench top, easy clean semi -frameless shower screen, deluxe basin, toilet suite, tapware and fixtures
* Roller blinds to all windows
* Development features 25 meter lap pool, sauna, gym, bar, restaurant, cascading waterfall into reflection ponds, luxury lobby, Midnight bar and 5 star hotel
* Energy efficient construction with reverse cycle heating and cooling
* Audio visual intercom
* Data/communication outlets, and Fibre cabling
* Flyscreens to all external opening windows and sliding doors
*Light rail Elouera street stop on development's doorstep
Reverse Cycle Heating
Available from 22 Jun 2020
No open times scheduled
Contact agent to arrange a private inspection.
Floor:2 of 8
Maps and area information
There's a lot more to see
Using overlays will allow you to see details such as school catchments, zoning and easements.
Error loading maps. Please try again later.
No block information available
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.