Block size: 739 m² approx.House size: 98 m² approx.UV: $897,000 (2019)
Located in the ever-popular Walker Crescent, is this terrific original 3-bedroom home well positioned towards the front of the block, leaving a vast level backyard for family entertainment.
Inside you will find a neat and charming home that has been carefully looked after over the years. The practical single level layout features a combined lounge and dining with timber floorboards. The updated functional kitchen offers great bench space, ample cupboard space, dishwasher and overlooks the back yard. There are three bedrooms, including a main with new built-in robes and carpet. There is a full-sized bathroom, plus a separate toilet and internal laundry at the rear.
Residents of this sought-after address enjoy easy walking access to shopping at Manuka and Griffith, as well as proximity to all the attractions in Canberra’s Inner South.
Features Include: - 3 bedrooms, main with built-in robes; - Combined lounge and dining with split system; - Neat and tidy kitchen with dishwasher; - Deep backyard with level lawns.
Pets will be considered on application.
Following government guidelines, strict new procedures have been implemented by LJ HOOKER Manuka to protect the safety of the public, our clients and our staff.
Please ensure to register to the open homes, allowing us to follow the Government guidelines regarding 10 people maximum. It is encouraged that prospective tenants complete a full application for the property through 1Form before viewing (A completed application contains 100 point of ID and proof of income).
Subject to new laws:
- We will be allowing no more than 10 prospective tenants to enter the property.
- Please keep 1.5-metre distance to our leasing consultants and other people in the property.
- Our leasing consultants will provide hand sanitizer for prospective tenant to use. Upon entry you MUST utilise hand sanitiser.
- Our leasing consultants will be opening all doors etc. Therefore, we will be requesting that you do not touch anything in the property.
- Complete health questionnaire below a) Have you returned from overseas in the last 14 days? b) Do you have any cold/flu type symptoms? c) Have you been exposed to anyone that has a suspected case or confirmed case of COVID-19? d) Are you currently waiting for test results or under quarantine for COVID-19?
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.