This architecturally designed, pet friendly home is available to a family or a group to rent. Located in the desirable area of Narrabundah and ideally situated close to a range of hospitals, schools, parks, shops, and public transport facilities, it boasts a fantastic floorplan and offers all the space a family needs.
This contemporary split level home offers four bedrooms, three bathrooms and features a superb kitchen with an open plan family and meals area that flows out onto a covered entertaining area, as well as a separate downstairs rumpus room and a double lockup garage with plenty of storage space.
Providing the perfect environment for families who love to entertain, the expansive covered, alfresco deck allows you to enjoy the great outdoors with north-east views. There is a gas outlet on the deck which can be attached to an outdoor heater or to a BBQ.
On a large block, the property has a fully-fenced backyard with plenty of space for the whole family and pets with established shrubs and trees and a garden shed.
- Air conditioning, electric heating plus ceiling fans
- Kitchen with gas cook top, refrigerator, dishwasher and walk in pantry
- Bedrooms with in-slab heating and built-in robes
- Enclosed backyard
- Covered alfresco area with table and chairs
- Family room
- Rumpus room
- Separate Toilet
- Wash closet
- Pets allowed
Strict new procedures have been implemented by LJ HOOKER Manuka to protect the safety of the public, our clients and our staff.
Three step qualification process to enable a private inspection:
1. Submit a full application online for the property through 1form(A completed application, 100 point of ID and proof of income).Please note that incomplete application cannot be processed!
2. Successfully complete health questionnaire below
a) Have you returned from overseas in the last 14 days?
b) Do you have any cold/flu type symptoms?
c) Have you been exposed to anyone that has a suspected case or confirmed case of COVID-19?
d) Are you currently waiting of test results or under quarantine for COVID-19?
3. Be available to arrange a time in the next 5 days to view the property.
- We have asked all current tenants of each available rental property if they have travelled overseas in the last 14 days before, have any flu symptoms or been in contact with any person that has symptoms associated with COVID 19 or has travelled overseas in the last 14 days, before advertising current open homes;
- We can provide virtual viewings of available rentals upon request (please call us directly to discuss)
- We will be requesting that you do not touch anything in the property.