Block size: 6637 m² approx.House size: 282 m² approx.
Executive Family Home in Merryville Estate!
This large executive family home was constructed in 2008 and is located just 28 mins* to the Nation's Capital!
• Located on a very private tightly held street in the Merryville Estate, 4 Canola Pl sits comfortably on a landscaped 1.64 acre* (6,600* square metre) block towards the end of the Canola Pl cul-de-sac
• This modern home features five large bedrooms, including two spacious and segregated master bedrooms, rumpus room, plenty of storage, verandah and double garage
• Master one boasts a full ensuite with double shower, his & her vanities, toilet and large walk-in robe. Master two features an ensuite with shower, vanity, toilet, walk in robe and could easily be used as a home office as well or for extended family
• The design has considered all 282* square meters of living to create a family friendly floor plan with 3 separate and ample living spaces including a lounge room off the kitchen, formal dining and lounge room and a separate rumpus
• Nestled at the heart of the home is the kitchen which features a gas cooktop, electric oven, large walk-in pantry and island bench with breakfast bar. Next to the kitchen is a light filled dining room
• As well as the two ensuites, the home is serviced by a large main bathroom complete with a freestanding bath, double shower and his and hers vanity, separate toilet and large laundry with external access
• The three additional bedrooms all with built in robes are located separate to the master bedrooms down their own corridor
• The home is climatised year round with gas heating & evaporative cooling and is also serviced by gas instant hot water
• Car accommodation is provided by a large 2 car garage with external access and remote doors which is 39* metres square in total
• The residence is complemented by a solar-heated 55,000L* pool and outdoor entertaining area at the rear of the home, making summer entertaining a breeze with the ability to enjoy the afternoon whilst the children play poolside
• A modern double glazed pool house compliments the outside area and is located off the pool deck in amongst the lawns and established garden usable for all seasons
• The garden includes citrus and fruit trees that have become very well established
• Ample water storage is provided by a 90,000L* water tank and the property is connected to the Merryville Estate community water for garden/ stock use
• Established trees and hedges create privacy and shelter from the elements and a wide cement path wraps around of the home
• The lovingly cared for veggie garden with raised garden beds and a chook house allow for the growing of your own produce
4 Canola Pl is a property that gives you an abundance of opportunity less than an hour from Canberra. Boasting a large family home with pool, landscaped 1.64ac* block and established veggie garden this is certainly not something you see coming to the rental market often!
INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS: 1. Rent is collected calendar fortnightly 2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent 3. Inspection (virtual inspection accepted) required for application to be considered 4. Pets considered on application 5. Available Now! 6. Pool maintenance is included (tenants responsible for cost of chemicals used) 7. Option for gardener to be included
INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS: The good news is that we can show you through this property via private inspection by appointment only. We are practising social distancing and will not be shaking hands. We also ask that when you look through this property you put your hands in your pockets and if you would like to open anything please ask a Ray White staff member to do this for you. We look forward to being able to have a good yarn as you look through.
George Southwell 0429 838 345 email@example.com
Ray White Rural Canberra | Yass 93 Comur St Yass NSW 02 6226 4400
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.