Apartment 405 is situated on the fouth level with easy access to the rooftop Garden.
Siena, the fourth stage of the Campbell 5 precinct, is inspired by Tuscany.
Like its Italian namesake, 'Siena' has been designed to complement its natural surroundings and offers a contemporary take on a traditional Tuscan villa.
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment featurers clean lines, natural stone finishes and an elegant monochromatic colour palette, offering a contemporary interior.
* Prime location within the Parliamentary triangle
* Perfectly positioned between Lake Burley Griffin, Hassett Park & the CBD
* Premium inclusions and high quality finishes throughout
* Fine European oak engineered timber flooring
* Miele induction cooktop
* Miele multi-function fan-forced electric oven
* Miele semi-integrated multi-function dishwasher
* Plumbed in water outlet for the fridge
* Dorf kitchen mixer with retractable spray
* Studio Bagno Italian bathroomware
* LED receased lighting
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Double garaging and large storage cage
*NBN (National Broadband Network) enabled
Please call Gay Spooner on 0400 281 395 or Gabrielle Power on 0438 778 323 to arrange a time to view the properties.
The tenant must seek the Landlords written consent before keeping a pet
There is no EER available for this property.
INSPECTION BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY
Our open for inspections will run in accordance with the current Government health guidelines of 1.5m social distancing to apply at all times, and a maximum of 10 persons will be allowed into the property at one time - This will be coordinated by staff. We appreciate your cooperation.