Strict new procedures have been implemented by LJ HOOKER Manuka to protect the safety of the public, our clients and our staff. Please see procedure below advertisment.
This beautiful four bedroom home is located in the much loved suburb of Deakin and overlooks La Trobe Park. The home offers multiple living areas to keep all the family members entertained and happy. The family, dining and lounge room have polished floors and gives the rooms a warm and homely charm.
The kitchen forms the heart of the house and has all the appliances you need. The stone benchtops gives it a timeless classic feel.
The four bedrooms are well appointed and come with built-in-robes.
To keep you comfortable all year round there is ducted Reverse Cycle Airconditioning.
Have a stroll to the Deakin Shops and catch up with family and friends in one of the cafes and restaurants. Cross to road with the kids to play and relax in La Globe Park or just enjoy a drink on the front terrace or enclosed backyard.
Features: - Four bedrooms with built-in-robes; - Living room, dining room and family room; - Kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of storage and bench space; - Separate laundry; - Double garage with workshop space; - Off street parking; - Bathroom with shower and bath; - Ducted Reverse Cycle Airconditioning.
Following government guidelines, strict new procedures have been implemented by LJ HOOKER Manuka to protect the safety of the public, our clients and our staff.
Please ensure to register to the open homes, allowing us to follow the Government guidelines regarding 10 people maximum. It is encouraged that prospective tenants complete a full application for the property through 1Form before viewing (A completed application contains 100 point of ID and proof of income).
Subject to new laws:
- We will be allowing no more than 10 prospective tenants to enter the property.
- Please keep 1.5-metre distance to our leasing consultants and other people in the property.
- Our leasing consultants will provide hand sanitizer for prospective tenant to use. Upon entry you MUST utilise hand sanitiser.
- Our leasing consultants will be opening all doors etc. Therefore, we will be requesting that you do not touch anything in the property.
- Complete health questionnaire below a) Have you returned from overseas in the last 14 days? b) Do you have any cold/flu type symptoms? c) Have you been exposed to anyone that has a suspected case or confirmed case of COVID-19? d) Are you currently waiting for test results or under quarantine for COVID-19?
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.