Enjoying peaceful surrounds, this rejuvenated apartment offers stylish light filled living and is privately tucked away towards the rear of the complex. Located in a well maintained block with easy access to transport, close to local schools, shops and Parramatta CBD.
- Bright and airy interiors have been freshly painted throughout
- Situated on the first floor in a well maintained security complex
- Open plan lounge and dining space that flows onto sunny balcony
- Ultra stylish kitchen with electric cooking and ample cupboards
- Two generous sized bedrooms, main with large built-in wardrobe
- Well appointed bathroom with updated fittings, separate bathtub
- Double tandem lock up garage with storage area, internal laundry
- Located close to trains, schools and easy access to Parramatta CBD
Features include: Balcony / Deck,Built in wardrobes,Dishwasher,Internal Laundry
No open times scheduled. Contact Agent to arrange a viewing.
Sorry, overlays can only be applied when searching in the ACT
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.