It is encouraged that prospective tenants complete a full application for the property through 1Form before viewing (A completed application contains 100 point of ID and proof of income).
Set on the first floor of the brand new The Archer complex, this wonderful two-bedroom apartment is sure to impress, combining style and location this opportunity is not to be missed. Offering bright and spacious open-plan living with a large external balcony facing inwards, it will be the perfect spot to enjoy all year round and is ready for you to move in now! With all that the inner south has to offer, this apartment will place you near the Kingston Foreshore, Manuka, The Parliamentary triangle, Old Bus Depot and Fyshwick markets.
The modern kitchen is complete with quality AEG stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops, good pantry and storage space, and an externally ducted rangehood for smell-free cooking! And for all year-round comfort, the apartment contains ducted heating and cooling.
Features include: - Functional open plan - Spacious balcony with access from the main bedroom and living area - Quality modern kitchen with AEG appliances and dishwasher - Master bedroom with en-suite and walk in robe - Good sized bedroom with built in robes - Ducted heating and cooling - 1 secure basement car space and storage unit - Close to all local amenities including local schools, shops & public transport - Walking distance to private schools - European laundry with dryer - EER 7.5 stars
For a stylish space in a brand-new quality complex and walking distance to St Clare’s and St Edmund’s Colleges, look no further and take advantage of all that inner south living can offer by securing this property today.
Following government guidelines, strict new procedures have been implemented by LJ HOOKER Manuka to protect the safety of the public, our clients and our staff.
Please ensure to register to the open homes, allowing us to follow the Government guidelines regarding 10 people maximum. It is encouraged that prospective tenants complete a full application for the property through 1Form before viewing (A completed application contains 100 point of ID and proof of income).
Subject to new laws:
- We will be allowing no more than 10 prospective tenants to enter the property.
- Please keep 1.5-metre distance to our leasing consultants and other people in the property.
- Our leasing consultants will provide hand sanitizer for prospective tenant to use. Upon entry you MUST utilise hand sanitiser.
- Our leasing consultants will be opening all doors etc. Therefore, we will be requesting that you do not touch anything in the property.
- Complete health questionnaire below a) Have you returned from overseas in the last 14 days? b) Do you have any cold/flu type symptoms? c) Have you been exposed to anyone that has a suspected case or confirmed case of COVID-19? d) Are you currently waiting for test results or under quarantine for COVID-19?
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.