Stunning Views | FIVE bedroom family home | Move in before Christmas
Spacious and very functional family home. Offering formal and informal living areas which lead to lovely entertaining areas with lovely views. Five oversized bedrooms all with built in robes, with the fifth bedroom having separate access, a walk in robe & ensuite. Good location to local schools, public transport and shops. Sought after location.
* Well presented five bedroom, three bathroom home sitting on a good sized elevated block with amazing views
* Five generous bedrooms with ceiling fans, two feature walk-in robes, the remaining feature built-in robes and all offer TV outlets
* Downstairs bedroom offer separate entry
* The main bedroom at the front of the home features a walk-in robe and renovated ensuite
* Living areas comprise of a lounge at front of the home with a vaulted ceiling, an adjoining formal dining room and a kitchen/family/meals
* Lounge with amazing views of the Lanyon Valley and Brindabella Mountains
* Three bathrooms
* Renovated kitchen with walk-in pantry and quality stainless steel appliances including a 900mm gas cooktop, an electric pyrolytic oven, a floating canopy rangehood and dishwasher
* Bathroom with separate toilet, and powder room with extra vanity
* Year round comfort is maintained by ducted gas heating throughout the house and a reverse cycle air conditioner in kitchen/family/meals
* Ducted vacuum throughout the house
* Infinity hot water system
* LED lights throughout
* Foxtel ready
* Lovely established tiered garden featuring a side patio with views, two garden sheds, one fully powered and insulated work shed, and an irrigation system
* Front Balcony with panoramic view
* Car accommodation is provided by a double garage with an automatic door, internal access and plenty of off-street parking
* Quality location
Move in before christmas No EER Available Tenant is required to seek the lessors consent to keep a pet
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.